Some personal things I still have yet to do:
Short term (1-3 months)
- Knit the partner to the sock I finished in August – I’ve started it, I just need to devote some time to it.
- Finish my iPhone app and get it released – Still have a way to go on this one.
- Run my first 5K – Was almost up to running a 5K about a year ago. There is a 5K run/walk at the Zoo this October and I would like to participate.
Mid Term (3 months to 3 years)
- Learn to spin wool into yarn – There is just something about being able to produce what you use, in this case yarn. Plus it gives me a reason to purchase a couple of alpaca.
- Have a garage built on my property – I need a garage. I hate having to clean my car off in the winter and I need storage space.
- Have another child – Aidyn keeps asking for a brother or a sister; I am not quite up to that yet.
Long Term (3 years +)
- Visit Wales – I would love to see where my grandfather grew up.
- Open a yarn shop – My dream is to own a nice casual shop where sitting around knitting and chatting is encouraged and welcomed.
- Learn to play the guitar – I’ve always wanted to learn to do this and I even have a guitar. I just need to take lessons!
This obviously is not everything I wish to do over the course of my life but what is listed are the things that are most important to me at this moment.